- Indoor 6 position, 10 meter Air/BB gun range
- Indoor 25 yard, 14 position manual turning target pistol range
- Meeting room/classroom
- Indoor archery range 12 position up to 30 yards
- Outdoor trap range
- 30 cal. six positions 200 yards, military rifles, aperture sights held every second Sunday of the month, except in May when it’s the third Sunday
- Three bench rest for rifles outdoor at 100 yards & 200 yards and one at 50 yards. Benches are under a roof.
- 25 yard outdoor pistol range, 6 positions
- 50 yard outdoor pistol range, 1 or 2 positions, but could use rifle benches if needed.
- May pattern shot guns at upper trap range.
- May use the upper shotgun range for clay birds if you have your own hand trap or ground mound trap.
- Practice for Archery Outdoor3D archery outdoors check for dates on calendar. Field Points Only—NO BROADHEADS
- 3 positions for youth-Hunter-Advanced. One elevated platform 10 & 14 ft.
- Range Safety Officers MUST be present to use the outdoor ranges.
- Designated times for the outdoor range will be posted at the range and on the website calendar.
- ALL PAPER TARGETS – NO BOTTLES, GLASS, CANS, OR EXPLOSIVE TARGETS
- NO ALCOHOL ON PREMISES AT ANY TIME!
- ALL TARGETS AND PERSONS SHOULD BE OFF THE OUTSIDE RANGE AT LEAST 30 MINUTES BEFORE SUNSET.
- Please keep range clean of your brass, steel, and aluminum empty casings in the proper containers. Put spent shotgun cases in proper container. Broom and dust pan is available at site. Remove all paper targets in the proper container. Please help keep our range SAFE AND CLEAN!
If you have any questions, please Contact Us